BUSINESS START UP
David Winfield Accountant Lincoln
There are many choices available relating to company formation. It may be easy to buy a ready-made company but this may not be the best approach. We can advise on the best possible solution for your business start-up. Starting your business on the right footing involves careful consideration and forward thinking. We can ensure you make the right choice that is best for your business.
We can assist in the following key areas:
- Forming and registering your company at Companies House
- Registering your business for VAT and PAYE
- Appointment of Company Directors and Secretary
- Assistance with the opening of business bank accounts
- Business plans and forecasts for both the business and the bank
For more information please call 01522 501084 or click here for a FREE no obligation quote.
“We were having real problems with our accountant when I took over the finances, we were being grossly overcharged. I found David’s website,contacted him sorted out a contract and for the last 9 months I have not had to worry about a thing.
David has taken a lot of pressure from us and is always available to help.”
- NATIONAL INSURANCE Return of the two-tier NI threshold New rates. The government has announced the rates and thresholds for NI contributions for 2020/21. ... read more
- Missed the filing deadline – is a penalty avoidable? If you missed the 31 January deadline for self-assessment HMRC will fine you £100 and more if you continue to ... read more