PERSONAL TAX – SELF ASSESSMENT
David Winfield Accountant Lincoln
Under Self Assessment the onus is now on individuals to complete their own Tax Returns and to ensure that they pay the right amount of tax. Self Assessment applies to:
- Self employed people including business partners
- Company Directors with more complicated tax affairs including those who pay higher rate tax
- Pensioners with more complex tax affairs
- People who receive rent or other income from land and property in the UK
- Trustees and personal representatives
- Trustees of approved self-administered pension schemes
- Non-resident company landlords
Using our services can also have a number of benefits, namely:
- Ensuring all tax allowances and deductions are claimed
- Easing the burden of additional paperwork
- Specialist tax knowledge which can help you minimise or even mitigate fully any tax liability, now or in the future.
Solid and straightforward advice on your tax affairs can save you money without costing you a fortune. Tax returns can be prepared and submitted online from as little as £95. Like all our services, we aim to keep our advice simple and straightforward. Let us take the headache away and leave you to get on with running your business.
For more information, please call 01522 501084 or click here for a FREE no obligation quote.
“Excellent. Thank you so much. You have been a model of efficiency and very supportive. Yes you may quote me on your website!!”
Sally Dipple of Dipple it Ltd
- EMPLOYMENT STATUS Pimlico Plumbers status decision The Supreme Court has upheld earlier decisions confirming an individual’s claim that he was a “worker” and ... read more
- The big IR35 consultation HMRC has published its keenly awaited consultation on the future of IR35. Radical changes are ahead for some freelancers and ... read more